What's new

Horse portrait

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Location
Stoney Creek Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
he was too handsome to drive by and did he enjoy the long grass he got for posing..

100_4.jpg
 
wow!!!

amazingly sharp!!

almost looks like a painting
 
Very nicely done. You may want to see if you can Photoshop out the fence and telephone poles in the background just to clean it up a bit. But it's a very nice photo.

I often find myself stopping at the side of the road taking pics of beautiful horses. I always have thoughts of the owners coming out with a gun, though lol.
 
Oh wow, I really like it. I've always wanted to shoot a horse. Well, you know what I mean hahaha.
 
wow!!!

amazingly sharp!!

almost looks like a painting


Thank you ...

Very nicely done. You may want to see if you can Photoshop out the fence and telephone poles in the background just to clean it up a bit. But it's a very nice photo.

I often find myself stopping at the side of the road taking pics of beautiful horses. I always have thoughts of the owners coming out with a gun, though lol.

Thats funny I thought about the owners doing that also , thanks for the suggestion..

Oh wow, I really like it. I've always wanted to shoot a horse. Well, you know what I mean hahaha.


LOL!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom