Horses 1 - *8 pics!!!*

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So! Finally I'm back from the photo shoot (sp???). I went with my collegues and we took pictures of horses. later, the pictures will be sold for charity - to help sick horses, and to help those who experienced human's brutality... I took loads of pictures, and then I played with a few of them. :)

I'm amazed by double exposures. But this one was edited in PS. I'd like to hang it on my wall :)
kon3.jpg

converted to black nad white:
konie_004b.jpg

cropped to pano:
konie_077c.jpg

"now... who ate my lunch, huh?? "
konie_078b.jpg

converted to black and white and added a bit of blurr here and there... just wanted to achieve "dreamy" look
konie_107b.jpg

lunch again, and again b&w conversion
konie_111b.jpg

adjusted levels only... blur is natural!!!! :):):):)
konie_115b.jpg

the same with this one!!! I love this pic... and on the original big file the horse is really sharp!!!
konie_133.jpg

ok sorry for so many at one time... I hope you'll train your patience and wait till all the pics are loaded :) thanks for any comments and beware! more horse pics coming soon!!!

cheers :)

Great series Mentos, I really like the second shot.

You have got some really nice shots here. All of them are very eye opening. That#2 is my fav. Nice photos!

thanks for the comments! I found horse photography to be very difficult. All the pictures were taken in a "horse farm", so fence is visible. I'd rather shoot the wild horses, living in their real environment. but we no longer have wild horses in Poland :(

Very many lovely horse photos here! I think you will be able to sell a good many prints. What size will they get?

My favourite of this selection is "Who ate my lunch?", too!
And the running horse in the last photo follows immediately after that.
Then comes the montage in No. 1.

it will be 30x40 cm with "passepartout" (sp????) without frames :)

I REALLY like "Who ate my lunch" - really neat! Original!

The last is such an awesome effect!

Nice photos!

Weezy

thanks Rodeaofoto! I really appreciate your opinion! I've seen your pictures on your wenste and they are really neat! So I assume you are a horse-fan :) I am not, but I tried my best to take pictures of them! thanks

I am a huge horse fan :)

I think you did great!

I really :heart: 'd your photos!

Weezy

nice work Mentos :mrgreen:
really like the who ate my lunch pic... nice series :thumbsup:
hope you get to raise enough funds for the horses :D goodluck
thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

Back