Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so it's barrel racing horses and people doing Tae Kwon Do. :) Don't know if y'all will think these are any good, but these are some shots from the festival in my town this weekend. Some of em are going in the local paper!!!

MontiEdit.jpg

TaeKwonDoEdit.jpg

TaeKwonDo4Edit.jpg

TaeKwonDo12Edit.jpg

barrelraceEdit.jpg

barrelrace4Edit.jpg

barrelrace3Edit.jpg

barrelrace2Edit.jpg

Nice shots... Looks like you had some fun.

The background of the first is distracting. Perhaps if the background was blurred so that we can focus on the subject. Some fill flash would also help

I really like the action captured in the third one. The attacker in the air and the defensive posture of his opponent.

I also like the first horse / barrel picture. The action and movement really shown well in the horse's posture, dirt, and tail. Yet the rider just looks so calm and in control.

Keep shootin.

Bumping this thread cuz I'd like a little feedback on these. I know they aren't great (I was using a camera I'm still fairly unfamiliar with), but some feedback would be great, cuz I've been hired as the festival photographer for next year. I'll have to get pics of these events plus several others, (like the parade, and the tractor pulls)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back