Horses, winter, and summer... c&c please!

Mooshoo4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pictures from last summer and last winter. let me know what you all think!

ImportedPhotos00026.jpg

ImportedPhotos00024.jpg

ImportedPhotos00023.jpg

ImportedPhotos00022.jpg

ImportedPhotos00020.jpg

ImportedPhotos00019.jpg

ImportedPhotos00014.jpg

ImportedPhotos00012.jpg

ImportedPhotos00011.jpg

ImportedPhotos00010.jpg

ImportedPhotos00025.jpg

I love you scenery in the horse pictures!! Those mountains would make some great photos. Count your blessing that you have them, where I am from EVERYTHING is flat!! In photos 8,9,10 there is black in the top right hand corner. I dont know what it is from. Out of all the pictures I would have to say I like number 3 and 1. Whenever I went down the page and was looking at the photos none of them really grabbed my attention. Just my thoughts!

Haha yup those are the mountains that I see out of my living room window everyday! We have LOTS of mountains where I am!

Im not sure what the black in the right hand corner is.... its in a lot of my pictures from that camera.... Thanks!

This is A LOT for a cc thread. Fewer next time? :)

1. I think you need either a longer or shorter shutter speed, to either blur the water smooth or to freeze it in action. At this speed it just looks fuzzy.

2. Doesnt interest me personally.

3. I think this would be a nice picture of the horse if you did some contrast in pp and maybe cropped the bottom a little bit, where the legs are in the snow. It looks weird where they just stop. The horse has a sweet expression. :)

4. Not very interesting, and maybe a little underexposed? Could be my monitor.

5. Same as 4, and seems a little out of focus.

6. blurry

7. Why is that horse so scrawny? Pretty scenery, though.

8. I like this. :) Maybe either try to take out that dark corner on the top right though, or add a vignette so it doesnt show? It might also look nice with some contrast.

9. Odd angle, and the nose is blurry. Was it moving its nose?

10. This might be cute, but the top seems a little foggy or fuzzy and his ear is cut off.

11. out of focus

Why are the corners of some of your images dark? Do you have a lens hood that is in the way? In the horse pictures I like that, for the most part, you are down on the horses level or below it. That always makes animal pictures more interesting, in my opinion. :)

Edited to add - I see in your post that you said you dont know what the dark corners are. Sorry, missed that the first time! It is distracting, though...

1. I took that picture pretty soon after I started to get interested in photography and I didnt know how to change the shutter speed of my camera at the time.

7.he is getting kinda old so he is just starting to look it.

9. She was moving her nose. The only reason she didnt care that I was taking pictures of her was cause she was more focused on eating the grass then anything else! :)

yeah I dont know what the dark corners are from... maybe it wont do it anymore since my camera just got fixed after being broken for several months... but we will see! Thank you!

What do you think of these now?

ImportedPhotos00023-1-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00012-1-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back