Photos NOT OK to edit
Test028.jpg

Test112.jpg

Test188.jpg

Test208.jpg

Test213.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Oh Rob, glad to see you posting again.

A couple of toughies here, my man. There is soething about #2 and the sharp focus at the end of the hose. I also have an organic reason for appreciation of that image.

The real decicision come down between #3 & #4. They are both very strong and from a male point of view, you would think that #4 to be the formidable image, but I differ and consider that with the rule of thirds in mind, and the point of view, I much prefer #3. The lens flare adds another aspect to the image.

If #5 was filled with lemon jello, we might be having a different discussion.

Thanks dude, those are some helpful comments.

rob, its great to see you back!
pardon me for saying it, but number 2 is so phallic! i dont have any explanation why, but i cant stop staring at it.

Is it just me or the last one is in focus?

Seriously, interesting set of images, and good choice of colours (the red, green (?) and black look great together).

I'm totally baffled. No offense, but they're like out of focus, framed oddly, etc. It's clear I'm missing some higher artsy point or something.

Rob, I follow your work out of pure interest of your point of view. At first I thought you just liked to get a reaction from other members and maybe you still do but I see a common theme in all your work and I must say I like it, sure, some hurt my eyes but I see so many other threads that every aspect of photography, comp, lighting, subject... is taken in consideration and the photos still stink. With that being said, whatever you ARE going for, keep going.. it seems every time I open a thread posted by you I wonder, what has Rob91 done this time! lol!

Is it just me or the last one is in focus?

Seriously, interesting set of images, and good choice of colours (the red, green (?) and black look great together).

Tis' in focus, as is #1 and a small piece of #2. The colors are what drew me to shoot this, so I'm glad you liked them.

Good to hear from the rest of you, Beth and Jay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back