Johnboy2978 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 21, 2004 Messages 1,797 Reaction score 30 Location Southwest Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2008 #1 Here's a few shots from the event.
Kyuss TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 257 Reaction score 0 Location NOR*CAL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2008 #2 I really like that first one with the reflection. It looks a little flat, and like it could use some pop in pp. Could just be my monitor though.
I really like that first one with the reflection. It looks a little flat, and like it could use some pop in pp. Could just be my monitor though.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2008 #3 Nice and colourful. But I agree with Kyuss that they would pop a bit more with some post processing.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2008 #4 I really like the first one!
B bullitt453 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Graham, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2008 #5 First one is great. As said before, they could all stand a little boost in color via PP.
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Aug 10, 2008 #6 yup 1st one's good. just echoing what everyone else has said, a little PP should do these justice. I need to get myself to one of these some day.
yup 1st one's good. just echoing what everyone else has said, a little PP should do these justice. I need to get myself to one of these some day.