What's new

Hot Lonely Shower.

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
75
Location
Scotland
DSC_4976-r.jpg


Comments welcome :)
 
I really like this but I'm not sure I can tell you why. Not much help I know. :)
 
I like the idea. My eye would have liked just a bit more background colour around the perimeter of the image. I think what I'm trying to say is that I would have preferred the objects not so close to the edge of the image?

But of course, you probably composed it this way to keep something else from showing, that's just out of visual range. Probably shower curtain or door on the right, and corner of the shower on the left?
 
yeah it is a bit tight at the sides, tried to compose it for 8x10 but ran out of vertical space for that (as you say, bathtub would have been in view).. just one of those shots around the house :)

cheers.
 
Yep, figured you were way ahead of me.
 
Ah, spotted it. The line of the bracket and the line on the shower box kind of mirror each other without actually being symmetrical, the lens distortion adds to the effect. That plus the shade of red at the top is fantastic but then I love deep reds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom