What's new

Hot Rod

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$hotrod tpf.webp
 
not too bad, the crop feels a little awkward and tight. and the angle of the shot with the hood covering part of the air filter housing makes it feel a bit crowded as well (that is a very strange air filter housing)...I think a landscape orientation might have helped, and/or perhaps a slightly different shooting angle, perhaps getting slightly lower and more in front of the vehicle in order to pull in the whole air filter assembly and not cut off the alternator IMO.
 
Always cramped spaces to shoot in...one makes the best of what one can skinny out of the other hordes of lookie loos.

$Pure Power in Gold & Chrome fsc.webp
 
Oh yeah, I know how it is, I shoot vehicles at shows all the time. just offering some friendly C&C.
 
...
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah, I know how it is, I shoot vehicles at shows all the time. just offering some friendly C&C.

Good advice and taken...sometimes I wish I had a stun gun...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom