Hotair Balloon Chase (56k warning)

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. Again, it's been a while since I've posted anything. There was an annual festival in town for the past 2 weeks, and at the closing, there is always a hotair balloon chase. It typically provides for a good photo op, so here are some pics to share with you guys.
Hope you enjoy, thanks for looking!

DSC03566web.jpg

DSC03570web.jpg

DSC03595web.jpg

DSC03617web.jpg

DSC03630web.jpg

DSC03630web3.jpg

Wonderful series! I love the 4th and the framing is very nice on the last as well. Thanks for sharing these, the colors are just amazing!

Beautiful shots!!! I just love the last three!!! The framing in the last is quite unique! Great work :)

The last picture is intresting.. Like all of them.

Steve :thumbup:

the first shot really shows how huge those are..with the car beside it... love the last three...the very last frame is great! makes the picture...

great job!

this looks like fun, they use to have these balloon chases here a long time ago but haven't seen one in a while. Nice shots, love the framing on the last one.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments. I took several pictures, but these are the best of the bunch I guess. My buddy who also posts here (GMAN) also took some nice pics that I was hoping he would post....maybe later.

Great work, I like the last two the best.

well captured, beauty shots.

love the border, presentaion in the last one. very unique.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back