What's new

Hotdog dog

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
906
Location
Northern Viriginia, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was snapping some photos of our dog and her reflection in a glass coffee table while my daughter climbed all over me. I shot on the monochrome setting and upped the blacks and contrast a bit in post. Normally I don't shoot in B&W, but was just playing around and captured this.

Favorite part about this is that we were grilling hotdogs as I was editing this lol

$warhol dog.webp
 
This is trippy, disturbing and cool.
 
Psssssssssst.... It didn't make sense until I turned my head sideways.....

So strange. I stared at this for at least 30 minutes not knowing how to edit. The SOOC was shot landscape... I rotated to portrait and it jumped out at me. Funny how differently our brains perceive the same images.


This is trippy, disturbing and cool.

Why, thank you! I feel the same way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom