What's new

Hotel in Atlanta.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3545564881_0a5eb86177_b.jpg
 
Nice image, but I would like to see the perspective straightened before they fall over. :-) Also, what is that bright white at the horizon on the left edge of the left building? - TF
 
is the sky masked in? some strong colour fringing there.
 
Hm no its not masked in... the sky was darkened using curves. The left side looks the worst, but I tried to make it smooth. I guess I should've spent more time on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom