What's new

House HDR

S.J.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5172417850_faf71b6a90_z.jpg


Best regards!
 
Nice, dreamy...send in more!
 
If you can remove the power lines it would be a much better photo.
 
Power lines can be distracting, yes. But, in this case, I don't see an issue with them.

I like the fact that they match the angle of the roof.
 
Thanks people!

As KvnO said I also like how they are placed in this photo. Here's same photo with different post processing.

5225748961_11eec91210_z.jpg
 
Thank you :)
 
I guess when I look at it I'm seeing a house/cabin that fits the time period of pre-electricity...I wasn't looking at them as distracting so much as out of place with the building. :)
 
:thumbup: :)
 
Thank you :)
 
Awsome photo pitty about them power lines
 
Great shot the power lines are not distracting, if anything it guides your eye to the main subject. I can see if the lines were in front or more in the foreground. But the lines are parallel with the house.
 
Nicely done. As for those power lines, they add a certain deminsion of realism to the photograph, as they run alone the room lines from one side of the photograph to the other.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom