SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 9, 2007 #1
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #2 Seems like you make the ordinary around where you live into the extraordinary. Great shots; the sky is awesome in both of your shots!
Seems like you make the ordinary around where you live into the extraordinary. Great shots; the sky is awesome in both of your shots!
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #3 Nice. I want that Corvair.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 9, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 AbelR74 said: Seems like you make the ordinary around where you live into the extraordinary. Great shots; the sky is awesome in both of your shots! Click to expand... Thanks !! means a lot to me.. and yes that corvair has some sweetness potential.
AbelR74 said: Seems like you make the ordinary around where you live into the extraordinary. Great shots; the sky is awesome in both of your shots! Click to expand... Thanks !! means a lot to me.. and yes that corvair has some sweetness potential.
Kristen6877 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2007 Messages 157 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu, HI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #5 Great pictures! I love the colors in the shot of grafitti! There is a wall around here that has the same type that I just told my boyfriend I watned to shot (as he drove right past it!) - Job well done.
Great pictures! I love the colors in the shot of grafitti! There is a wall around here that has the same type that I just told my boyfriend I watned to shot (as he drove right past it!) - Job well done.
Krauw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #6 Great shots both! The graffiti looks like it was made by the computer Really nice colours, bit yellowish. I like them
Great shots both! The graffiti looks like it was made by the computer Really nice colours, bit yellowish. I like them
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #7 Very nice. I really like the first one. Both the car and the house give it an old mood. Great colors also. Dani
Very nice. I really like the first one. Both the car and the house give it an old mood. Great colors also. Dani