What's new

Houseplants - photos and discussion

so beautiful.. i do not know what to expect this year in the interior... brought all my young potted marigolds plants inside.. mainly did not want to lose all the ceramic pots.. alot froze on my porch last winter and cracked .. so every nook and cranny and window shelf has a young marigold growing.. haha this will be funny...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
so beautiful.. i do not know what to expect this year in the interior... brought all my young potted marigolds plants inside.. mainly did not want to lose all the ceramic pots.. alot froze on my porch last winter and cracked .. so every nook and cranny and window shelf has a young marigold growing.. haha this will be funny...
I love it! I brought all my potted geraniums inside. They are budding up!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
This is the second year in a row that my geraniums are flowering for the holiday! I love having some garden color indoors during winter. Plus it saves me $$ in the spring not to have to buy new geraniums every year.

IMG_6158.webp


IMG_6155.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
Marble Queen pothos. It’s ready for a bigger pot but I’m trying to hold off until a few others need it as well. It’s messy to do indoors and I’d rather do a bunch at the same time and have one big clean up than several.

IMG_6214.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
My fiddle leaf fig is happy to have her spot back now that the Christmas tree is put away. You can’t see them in this pic but she’s got some twinkle lights wrapped around the trunk. Shes about 6” away from the ceiling again. I’ve topped this tree down to 4’ several times in an effort to get some branching going but she seems to prefer the single life. I totally get that!!

IMG_6244.webp
 
The hibiscus tree is only a house plant in winter. One of the three braided trunks is dead but the others keep blooming.
IMG_3004.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #23
It's possible. I think MLW did this when I started in ME and the tree was still in MD with her. She can kill plastic plants.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #25
This is my beautiful philodendron brasil. It started as a tiny cutting in a 2” pot.
IMG_9740.webp


A couple of new plant babies that I recently added to my collection.

Aglaonema “new pink”
IMG_9617.webp


Ludisia discolor jewel orchid
IMG_9618.webp


Burgundy tradescantia
IMG_9596.webp

I’ve been geeking out over pink plants lately!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom