What's new

Houston Coffee and Cars June 2013 - Lambo Race Car

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
Another awesome turnout at Houston Coffee and Cars! Here are just a few highlights from my coverage of last month's event. If you'd like to see more of my coverage, you can check out the blog posting on my site.


Lamborghini's factory race car, the 2013 Gallardo Super Trofeo race car.
1
i-JvC6c7c-XL.jpg

2
i-qMcV362-XL.jpg

3 - A little edit I did.
i-jkqSCwB-XL.jpg

4
i-5qHwdVn-XL.jpg

5
i-RHvkGr8-XL.jpg

6
i-mFx4H5Q-XL.jpg

7
i-X8DhnjL-XL.jpg

8
i-nBjWmxD-XL.jpg

9
i-892kL5K-XL.jpg

10
i-cm4JQrq-XL.jpg

11
i-t6dqgXw-XL.jpg

12
i-jvNJStX-XL.jpg

13
i-QWjLHKQ-XL.jpg

14
i-qhTw688-XL.jpg

15
i-LmDnV4k-XL.jpg

16
i-MBVFB35-XL.jpg
 
Wow, harsh sun you had there. I think this COULD have turned out good, but I didnt see any amazing shots.

I dont like the edit you did at all, IMO- white car should be coming out of darkness/get some contrast in there, not coming out of blinding white. I know the car is heavenly, but gees, all that white is really harsh for me to look at.

Because of the sun/processing, I would say my favorite shot is the black and white photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom