What's new

Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo (11 pics)

castrol

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
421
Reaction score
0
Location
Spring, TX
Sugarland was the evening's entertainment. There were some unfortunate
circumstances involved. Get all this.

One: I didn't know that we had 6th row tickets. Reliant Center is so big, that
6th row doesn't mean much to me. There are so many sections. Yeah, turns
out we were 6 rows from the DIRT. We would have gotten there a LOT earlier
had I had that information before hand.

Two: I asked the wife to see if anyone knew how to get a press pass there. She
never did ask and it turns out the people we were meeting there...yeah, they
had one. NOOOOOOOOOOO. They didn't bring it.

Anyway, I got very little rodeo action, but I got some good shots of Sugarland.

I'll see if I can get the rodeo shots edited and put up for your viewing pleasure.
For now, enjoy Jennifer Nettles and her little band. 8) I was hoping she would
drag me up on stage and we would run away together, but that didn't happen.
Wishful thinking I guess.

One.
0004094.JPG


Two.
0004100.JPG


Three.
0004108.JPG


Four.
0004114.JPG


Five.
0004122.JPG


Six.
0004127.JPG


Seven.
0004135.JPG


Eight.
0004142.JPG


Nine.
0004099.JPG


Ten.
0004107.JPG


Eleven.
0004095.JPG
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom