How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

Google, I just googled "photo forum" and this was one of the first links.

i googled for a photo forum and this one came up

Googled photography forum :)

Googled the topic of blurry view finder focus but clear pictures. Clicked on a variety of websites (hate yahoo for their ratings and answer section)---through a chain of weblinks from yahoo-- here I am.

Hi everyone, I just signed up a couple of days ago and I heard about TPF through the Ipad app. I'm always looking to see what others are in photography.

iPad/iPhone app first...still where I do most looking!! That's why I have only "Liked" one thing on here..!!!! Every night before bed I pray for a big update...but alas...

I did a google search concerning servicing and calibrating a dslr. This Forum came up in that search.

wicked said:
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

Googled a question about large format printing....

Seems that before long "Google" will be taking over the world {chuckle} I "googled... beginners photography forum" and here I am. {smile}

Googled Photography forum. There were a few forums before i found this one, but this one looked really well laid out and easy to navigate.

So i joined up and here i am... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back