Hmmm, I've looked at this photo in detail for awhile, and there doesn't seem to be anything sharp, actually. This probably means that this photo is suffering from "camera shake": you took the picture while the camera was moving, or you took the picture at too low of a shutter speed. It's a common problem. To fix this, you could try using a tripod.
In terms of the actual composition itself: I like how you tried to make it interesting (yellow on the left, yellow leaf on right; vise versa for the other), but in the end, it is just a picture of two leaves on concrete. The thought you put into it is great, and that means that you will put a lot of thought into your other photographs, too (instead of just snapping photos without thinking about what you're doing), but this isn't a photograph that I would hang on my wall, even if everything was in focus.