What's new

How do I quote someone on this site?

primefactor123

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
156
Reaction score
56
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This may seem obvious to you guys, but I'm still not sure how to do it. Well, I'm mainly asking this to make sure I'm doing it right. Thanks.
 
highlight the text you want to quote, then click reply when it shows up.

or copy the text you want to quote, and hit the "insert" button [next to the film strip] and click quote, then paste the text inside the quote tags.

or click the reply at the bottom right of each post -- this is quote the entire post so you'll need to go back in and perform cleanup.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom