How do you focus your self portraits?

Yeah, and people keep digging out the Bible...man, that was written a long time ago too!!! And all those old movies from the early 1990's? Why, we oughtta' burn 'em all! There is NEVER any need to add knowledge to a post that comes up as a result in a search string!!! A thread with the title, "How do you focus your self portraits?" --is such a thread only valid for the first seven days it's active?

Who is the genius who described the thread as being "dug up"??? I wonder, oh, how I wonder, how a thread titled, "How do you focus your self portraits?" was miraculously "dug up"...

Quite a mystery. And obviously, since the post is old, it's worthless to add anything to it. Right?

Yeah, and people keep digging out the Bible...man, that was written a long time ago too!!! And all those old movies from the early 1990's? Why, we oughtta' burn 'em all! There is NEVER any need to add knowledge to a post that comes up as a result in a search string!!! A thread with the title, "How do you focus your self portraits?" --is such a thread only valid for the first seven days it's active?

Who is the genius who described the thread as being "dug up"??? I wonder, oh, how I wonder, how a thread titled, "How do you focus your self portraits?" was miraculously "dug up"...

Quite a mystery. And obviously, since the post is old, it's worthless to add anything to it. Right?

Derrel,

I understand what you mean and I respect that.
For me, after reading the thread and if I still have a question, I'd rather start a new thread and then ask the specific questions and put reference to the old thread. Maybe this is just me.
At least, that will avoid for those did not pay attention to the original post date thought he/she was answering OP question and helping her.

What gets me is that everyone always bitches about people not using the search function, and yet, when they do use the search function, they get called out for reviving a dead thread.

Most reactions

Back