how do you sleep

Chase said:
Woohoo, another freefaller! :lol:

Hobbes is a wanna be freefaller but can't because of his back so he's a soldier and yearner instead ;) C'mon Ferny spill it.

All but the Soldier and Starfish. I flip and flop constantly hence the separate blankets.....

Im none of those... I guess freefaller is the most closest, but still kinda far anyway. :sillysmi:

The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

Log (15%): Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.

The yearner (13%): People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

Soldier (8%): Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.

Freefall (7%): Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

Starfish (5%): Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention.

The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.
sounds like me..... :lol:

That's funny!!! :D

I'm generally a soldier but sometimes a starfish....with *special note* - I don't use a pillow 95% of the time. I sleep flat on my back, baby! :goodvibe:

I'm like a little of each. I'm mostly on my side with one arm under the pillow and I usually lay on it. Or it's my hands kinda infont almost proping the pillow. I also sleepy at the end of the pillow. not in the middle because of my own personal reasons.

I like to lay starfish, but it doesnt take long to hurt my back.

If I'm not on my side I suppose it's more like the freefaller but with the pillow thing.

I think Foetus is the least one I sleep like (not inclkuding back positions)

My legs are usually here and there. I could take pictures but I'm lazy. There's this one leg position thats hard to explian.

ferny said:

This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

Log (15%): Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.

The yearner (13%): People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

Soldier (8%): Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.

Freefall (7%): Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

Starfish (5%): Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention.

I think that boils down to a type of psychology (cant remember then name) where it is so broad it applies to everything, like horror scopes :p

Artemis said:
ferny said:

I think that boils down to a type of psychology (cant remember then name) where it is so broad it applies to everything, like horror scopes :p

You're probably right.... lol :lol:

I agree. But I dont even think any of the ones really discribe me anyway.

Artemis said:
ferny said:

You took the word right out of my mouth with those last two words. I felt exactly the same way when I read this. Still, it's kinda interesting.

Artemis said:
My horror scope always describes yesterday. What does that mean?

Most reactions

Back