How fast can you type?

Oh, I had to watch my 'double spacing' after the end of sentences as well. At least, that was how I was taught how to properly type (While I had a shoebox over the keyboard with two holes for hands. That was apparently the only way to halt me from looking at my fingers. ha)

40 wpm with 18 errors......... :confused:

Are you suggesting that Peanuts is hotter than Matt?!?!

Yea, I agree. ;)

Whoah whoah whoah, everyone put shoeboxes over their hands and get typing, common, I am going to whip you all into typing shape.

*ahem* I mean, I just retested and got 96 twice again, and 93 twice again, so I guess I average out at 95 ;)

Whoah whoah whoah, everyone put shoeboxes over their hands and get typing, common, I am going to whip you all into typing shape.

*ahem* I mean, I just retested and got 96 twice again, and 93 twice again, so I guess I average out at 95 ;)
haha, definitely hot.

I don't think my fingers can move that fast...
I'm comfortable at 62 wpm. ;)

btw, I can't see my fingers... my laptop sits over my keyboard. (it's on a base station.)

Thats really fast!

I got 84wpm. :)

edit: my computer teacher had these boards that went over our keyboards. They were really lame and I always cheated. Always. :D

I cannot type without errors at all... ;)

but 45 words with 184 errors is simply wrong! Sumfin mucked up with that test ;)

Most reactions

Back