How long do we really have left on this planet?

Damndirtyape

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Meteor-Cratera.jpg

I tried to get the pilot to turn the helicopter so I could photograph a fire off in the distance... who knows how that image may of turned out.

277 days by my calculations.

:wav:

There has been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar Created it in 45BC.

Without the extra day every four years, today would be july 28th, 2013.

Also, the Mayan calendar did not account for leap year....so technically the world should have ended 7 months ago!!!!

Proof Maya's didn't use leap year(Scroll down to Maya Section) http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tures-science/

:)

Cool shot though- I'd love to go explore it!

Hey Mommy-medic.. i went to the link and it gave me a 404 page cannot be found error... just wanted to let ya know

Hey Mommy-medic.. i went to the link and it gave me a 404 page cannot be found error... just wanted to let ya know

Her info is correct. You can google it, pretty much common knowledge

Nice photo of the crater!!! As to how long we have left on this planet? All I can tell you is that I have my DVR unit set to record TV shows only as far in advance as three weeks...and no longer....so...

The next asteroid is scheduled for April 13, 2036... and Nasa has just had their funding cut. That's plenty of time to deflect it, if we try. Seems we'd rather squander the money on unwinnable war and unsustainable energy than actually try however.

analog.universe, haven't you heard? This has been passed on to the Chinese. They have already practiced knocking small things out of the sky, now to keep scaling up until they get to 2036!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back