How long til I'm cooked through?

Where might there be. if it's anyplace above the mason dixon line Im game cuz MS is hot as satan's azz rught now.

Today on CNN they reported that Springfield MO was the hottest place...107 degrees...which is odd since there were other places that hot, but springfield is just 30 miles from my house, and I'd say it was blazing!

Karalee said:
Am I the only one who likes the heat? I have a really good tan going on right now :lol:!

haha probably, because of this heat and sun i have a really horrible tan going on because of work. im out in the sun all day and have to wear a longer short sleeve shirt (goes down to the elbows) so only half of my arm is really tan and the other is a nice pale white...usually my horrendous tan line isnt as noticeable as it is now thanks to the sun :grumpy:

OK, I can't but jump in... :lol:

We actually had a serious cooling here in Phoenix. The temperature came down a lot, it's only 109 degrees! :lol:

It’s to hot to get out and do any shooting, I have a ton of film in icebox and have been wanting to shoot it, last weekend went to one of the local botanical gardens spend about ½ hour and left, the trees even looked hot

Most reactions

Back