Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm going to be baked at 103 degrees on Sunday, and I was wondering how long it would take to cook me through? Mother Nature plans to bake me at 103 on Sunday, then she's gonna turn it down to 100 for Monday. Ug!

(and you people down in AZ or where-ever else that are used to the hot hot hot...hush!)

The South usually wins....we get the high temps AND humidity! :cheer: :sun: :pale:

core_17 said:
Ok, ya beat me there...we've got 56%

pnwed!!!!111!!!

hahaha...its really hot outside, i think my face is melting off.

Ok..well how bout this...103 degrees outside with a one hour one way commute (two hours a day) in a car with NO AIR CONDITIONING!!!!

MDowdey said:
pnwed!!!!111!!!

hahaha...its really hot outside, i think my face is melting off.

omg! He ownzed jU!!!!!!!111111

Id say 20 mins, check yourself, then turn over for a good cook.

MDowdey said:
sounds like you just live in the wrong place to me :)

Hahaha...yeah, it kinda sucks. Normally my commute wouldn't be this bad, since the office is in the same town as my apartment, and my Walgreens commute is usually only 20 min, but I've been staying with Erik all summer..haven't stayed at my place in nearly a month. His new house is an hour from mine, and 40 min from Walgreens. I guess I shouldn't complain...it's worth the commute. This has been a fantastic summer.

photogoddess said:
I guess I shouldn't complain about low 90s on Saturday, mid 80s on Sunday with 10% humidity then. :lol:

just stop talking. its doing more damage than good.

photogoddess said:
I guess I shouldn't complain about low 90s on Saturday, mid 80s on Sunday with 10% humidity then. :lol:

:taped sh: It's been HOT here with high humidity and we have no a/c. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back