How long would you wait?

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Lets say you were out of work for a coulpe of weeks, and you are just doing things like cleaning up your pc desk and come accross some old scratch lotto tickets. Lets say these tickets had a bout 10 bucks in winings between them.
You go to the corner store for smokes and pick up some "quick pick" tics for Wednesday night's lottery.
Like the ones you found on your desk, you forget about them. Today you log on to the net, to check TPF of course, and your local on-line news(home page) had a headline "Lottery Corp. looking for $250,000 winner".

How long would you wait to check your numbers?

I don't know the connotation for you guys over there, but it's a NICER way of saying something much worse, over here.

How quick could you get to the winning numbers page?

Picksure said:
Lets say you were out of work for a coulpe of weeks, and you are just doing things like cleaning up your pc desk and come accross some old scratch lotto tickets. Lets say these tickets had a bout 10 bucks in winings between them.
You go to the corner store for smokes and pick up some "quick pick" tics for Wednesday night's lottery.
Like the ones you found on your desk, you forget about them. Today you log on to the net, to check TPF of course, and your local on-line news(home page) had a headline "Lottery Corp. looking for $250,000 winner".

How long would you wait to check your numbers?

So what's the punchline, Picksure? Are you throwing the first official international TPF party?? :wink:

terri said:
So what's the punchline, Picksure? Are you throwing the first official international TPF party?? :wink:

If it were my ticket, there would be a party. :thumbup:

The story is for a ticket that will expire Feb 6, at 5:00pm. But it just got me thinking what if. Honestly, I like to hold back surprises as long as I can.

And I like to see what others would do.........kinda figure most would run out and check a.s.a.p.

Most reactions

Back