How many of you like a girls eyes?

2Stupid2Duck said:
jadin said:
Boobies reveal so much about a person. And when you see a pair of truly amazing boobies it kind of stuns you.

Oh, I definately agree mate.

:shock:

and they are much more fun to play with, you start playing with someones eyes they get all tense and then the screaming starts....

SCOTT!!!!! Please post a warning when you're going to be that funny. I nearly spewed my yogurt on my keyboard. Good one!

jadin said:
Eyes reveal so much about a person. And when you see a pair of truly amazing eyes it kind of stuns you.

I still remember this one time, years ago, when a classmate and I were walking the halls of NAIT (college). This girl walked by and we both turned to look at each other and say "Did you see the eyes on that girl?"

She may well have been wearing color enhancing contact lenses but I have never seen eyes that were as bright and blue as hers.

Scott WRG Editor said:
AlisonS said:
SCOTT!!!!! Please post a warning when you're going to be that funny. I nearly spewed my yogurt on my keyboard. Good one!

My apologies, I sometimes forget the magnitude of my power :p

That just earned ya a new title my friend.

ferny said:
I agree, boobs are beautiful. As long as they're not full of silicone.

At my age I don't care, not that I've ever asked for a content analysis anyway.

AlisonS said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
AlisonS said:

My apologies, I sometimes forget the magnitude of my power :p

That just earned ya a new title my friend.

Awww.... thanks, I like it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back