What's new

How much I loved "Hong Kong" (photos)

cruise

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I spent a few weeks in Hong Kong, exploring the city and taking photos. Here are some samplings from the roughly 100 photos I took. It is quite possibly my favorite city in the world, and I hope to return for another visit next year.










 
Could you please go back into your post and add spaces and NUMBERS (!) to your pics so viewing and commenting become easier for us? Thanks.
 
Hi Cruise,
Hong Kong is neat, been there a few times and really enjoyed it.

Great photos they dipict the color and excitment of Hong Kong.
 
It looks just like central Tokyo with the tight spaces and businesses just crammed into each other. It's on a short list of places to visit for December vacation. Very nice night shots as well. Kudos man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom