How much would a sankyo tele photo 1.5x lens cost

bboistep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
An sankyo tele photo converter lens 1.5x was given to me by a stranger when i was walking by.

I was wondering if its worth it to keep it or just sell it.

thats an odd story.
tell us more.

well i was on my way to seattle because there was a music studio built in a house and my good friend is a local artist. After his music session i was walking torwards the car and a man standing outside and just hand me this oval case that had sankyo written on top of it inside was a sankyo japan telephoto 1.5x lens case and lens perfect condition.
he also had these old film projector sitting on the table with a sign that said free.
they were pretty old looking and rusty so i didnt bother to take them.

the lens looks up to date but that can just be me. i dont know much but i do know i cant find alot about the sankyo. i need help =/

thats crazy!
i wish someone would hand me free photo ****.

so it sounds like its an auxiliary lens...is that right?
like it's threaded and would screw on whatever exisiting lens you have on the camera, thereby magnifying your exisiting lens' focal lengths by 1.5.

the consensus on aux lenses is that they can be fun to mess with but that image quality is usually rather poor. i have a decent quality .25x auxiliary lens, and although its a neat toy, the image quality is pretty bad except for the dead center of the image.

can you post a pic of this free gift you got?

yeah its threaded and would screw on.
and thats interesting the size of the lens just amazes me =D its like wow.

yeah i will get a good picture and post it for you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back