How to edit a picture - PLEASE HELP

SeanShore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello there

I have a picture, i need the background layout, the text i want removed and the text replaced with new text.

Is there any nice people out there willing to help me? :hail:

If it's impossible, is there any other solutions? i did try and look for the layout on Google and that failed at finding it.

The link for the picture is:
http://mayfairdolls.com/images/logo1.gif

Thank you so much for reading :)

I somehow suspect that's a copyrighted logo. I also suspect you aren't going to find many volunteers unless you have permission from the owners to do so.

Why don't you contact the creator of the image and ask them to make the changes?

The photo was made by a friend of mine whom designed the website, however he no longer has the original picture without the text, it's us who is looking, as we are both HTML programmers but know nothing about picture editing however he can make pictures but has no experience in editing them. The owner of the website is changing the company Ltd name so wants to the banner name changed, so it's more than a favor if anything at all.

So, yes, there is permission, as we originally made it and are changing the name on there owners behalf.

If anyone could point us in the right direction, it would be great.

The image is way to small for any decent editing. I tried cloning out the text and, since there's so little data to work with, it looks like crap.

logo1.jpg

removing the text is not a problem, but a lot of touching up for the background after. Why not just create a new one? You can download ps brushes that matches the design or similar.

$logo1.jpg
Painted over the text using soft brush and low opacity. Used the eyedropper to copy colors
It would be better to make a new one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back