How to elimintate line formed by putting two sheets of paper together?

Hello, given your experience in photography, which of the following do you recommend to buy for shooting photos of my objects of interest described in Post #12?

1. Collapsible soft photography studio with four-color background cloth (120x120x120 cm^3)
可折疊柔光攝影棚配四色背景布(120cm x 120cm)
(They also have 80x80x80 cm^3 size)

2. Square soft studio photography with four-color background cloth (60x60x60 cm^3)
方形柔光攝影棚配四色背景布(60cm x 60cm)

3. Deep LED square soft studio photography (80x80x80 cm^3)
DEEP LED 方形柔光攝影棚 (80 x 80 cm)

4. 3.2Mx2.4M photographic background frame + seamless paper
3.2M x 2.4M攝影背景架
They mentioned that the height is: 1000-2400mm. Not sure what 3.2Mx2.4M means.

5. Deep LED square soft studio photography (80x80x80cm^3)
DEEP LED 方形柔光攝影棚 (80 x 80 cm)

Last edited:
Personally none. I am not particulary fond of shooting boxes. That is why I posted the links of various forms of shooting tables.
You can buy THIS for $100.00. To my way of thinking it is far more useful.

Personally none. I am not particulary fond of shooting boxes. That is why I posted the links of various forms of shooting tables.

Thanks. I will make something like that then.

Do you have a coffee table and a way to support or hang a roll of paper.
Why do you think I posted the link to the savage paper ?

Last edited:

Do you have a coffee table and a way to support or hang a roll of paper.
Why do you think I posted the link to the savage paper ?

THE single most important factor when splicing sheets is to make certain the overlap is pointing AWAY from the light source. If the paper is relatively thick and will cast a slight shadow take something smooth and burnish the edge.

We used to go to the local newspaper and get the tail end of the newsprint rolls. They were just throwing them in a big recycle bin so would let us take a couple.
You might try that?

We used to go to the local newspaper and get the tail end of the newsprint rolls. They were just throwing them in a big recycle bin so would let us take a couple.
You might try that?
Apple won't give me the tail end of an iPad. That's my newspaper. :biggrin-93:

Most reactions

Back