What's new

How to Export from Topaz AI?

William Baroo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2023
Messages
255
Reaction score
35
Location
FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This should be a pretty easy question to answer. How do I export photos from Topaz AI? The old version had an "Export" button, but it upgraded today, and the button is gone. There is no "Save As" command, either. I don't want to destroy my original files when I use Topaz. I want to edit them, save the edited photos separately, and keep the originals.
 
I found a "Quick Export" button which is new. It figures I would find it right after searching for a long time and posting a question.

Now the program starts exporting as soon as I click the button, and it gives me no options. Right-clicking the icon doesn't do anything. The "Preferences" menu has no setting to allow me to make decisions about exporting.
 
I still can't find the export preferences.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom