Definitely try to apply some noise reduction. It also looks lo me like the boat isn't in focus, but that could simply be because of the amount of noise in the image. I like the composition of the first one, but I would probably try to crop a bit tighter, maybe lose a bit off the bottom and both sides. My only issue with the second one is there is a lot of empty space. Some cropping might help, but other than the bridge and the boat, there's nothing that helps my eye move through the frame. Not much you could do to fix that except maybe find a different angle to shoot from. That could all be personal preference, but that's just what I see. Also, in both images, the white balance appears to be off. The first image looks a bit red, and the second image looks a bit blue. Maybe try playing around with the levels and see what you can do.