how to start off?

rabidzoomer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well im located in the smallest Big city in the united states so there is much to take photos of even though i do not live near the historic buildings.

How would i get started in taking photos? i have access to a darkroom until summer and once school starts again and by then i should have enough money to have my own.

I am great as website development so im wondering what kind of jobs would hire a 16 year old that makes all his own photos and even develops them.

It would be great to post your job that you think i could do and i will look into it more.

thanx,
-RabidZoomer

People do make money selling hand made prints...but to make any real money...I would think that the images have to be top notch...or the photographer has to be famous.

It comes down to your images...it doesn't matter if you can develop and print the images...if they aren't good to start with. Is your work good enough to sell to people?

Maybe you could find a lab that actually develops and makes prints, and get a job there.

Maybe you could find some other photographers who would pay you to develope and print their photos.

that makes alot of sense...thanks for the info. Ill just look into photo shops.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back