What's new

How to this?

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
658
Reaction score
29
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
how do I fix the halo on the HDR?





hdr.jpg
 
Which program are you using? Many have a "fix ghosting" option that would help. Not much experience with HDR, there's a specific forum on this site for it that could really help :)
 
Whenever you're trying to fix something that you created in the first place, you really want to stop and ask yourself, "Why the bleep bleepin' bleep did I do that in the first place?"

Joe
 
I am using photoshop cs6, and yeah I forgot about the HDR section, my bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom