How to view/edit JPEG Fine photos

wadhwa.nihal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I am an amateur photographer who recently bought a nikon d5600 and took pictures in the jpeg fine format but am unable to view or edit it. How can i do so?

There should have been software with the camera. If not, click here.

You should be able to view them (.jpg's) on just about any computer. If your computer does not have a SD card reader. The camera should have come with a connecting cable to connect to your computer.

As for editing, like the reply above you should have received a disc with Nikon's own software. There are also several free versions of software on the internet. GIMP is one of them. If you have heard of Photoshop. GIMP is very similar and free. GIMP.org. And there are several more.

Thank you for all the help. My belief was there was a problem with the file type but I was wrong. My camera is showing this oddity of taking pictures and then later displaying a "Cannot display image" error. Same applies on the computer. Any suggestions?

Did you format your data card in camera before taking pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the help. My belief was there was a problem with the file type but I was wrong. My camera is showing this oddity of taking pictures and then later displaying a "Cannot display image" error. Same applies on the computer. Any suggestions?

My first thought is the card is corrupt. Try a different card.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back