How To?

acolon2010

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
4640096699_f381a46447.jpg

I want to know what program or what do I need to brand my pictures with logos like that. Is there something that I can use to brand like 30+ pictures? Also, how do they make the lights like that? effects?

Please link to the image when the image isn't yours.

Photoshop can do the 30+ images using actions in batch.

It's not cool to take/use other peoples property without asking.

Remember Napster and why it got shut down?

Photographs have the same protections as songs, called copyrights.

omg calm down its a public site that lets us use the picture. if u not going to help then don't post.

You can use any program for this. Paintshop, Photoshop, even a free application such as GIMP.

Check this out, this might be able to help you: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfVzNbD7bTs&feature=related[/ame]

I'm a Paintshop person myself. If you used that I could help you even more.

omg calm down its a public site that lets us use the picture. if u not going to help then don't post.
Anyone can say they have permission to use an image, but you should also be aware that because an image is posted on the Internet does not automatically make it part of the public domain and is still protected by federal copyright law.

Most photography forums state in their TOS or rules and regulations that they only allow posting of images the poster owns the copyright to, and any other images need to be linked to because of federal copyright law.

TPF, like most forums, states in it's R&R's you need to provide written permission from the copyright owner before you post images that you don't own the copyright to.

Adding a watermark/logo to a photo is a basic image editing task and there are literally hundreds of online tutorials on how to do it. I suggest using Bing or Google as your search engine.

The logo/watermark should really to be created by a professional using vector graphics and not raster graphics so that scalability is not an issue.

I use FastStone resizer to add my sports photography business logo/watermark to as many as 1600 photographs at a time. It takes FastStone about 45 minutes to batch process that many images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back