How would you make this better?

I didn't envision how it would turn out when I shot it. It was more like "OH LOOK A BUNNY", click. I don't like any of the edits, but I guess I am the one to blame since I'm the one who took the picture haha.

Just keep shooting and uploading what you think is a good picture, get feedback, learn from that and repeat. I bet you just now learned a little bit more from this picture you took, even if it didn't work out you grew from it even if it was a little. At the end of the day all of this is learned.

I would re-shoot the scene earlier or later in the day instead of shooting it in the middle of the day.

Gotta' agree with KmH here, like 110%...the lighting at the time of day this was made was almost hopelessly boring for this subject. It's just "Mehhhh."

I didn't envision how it would turn out when I shot it. It was more like "OH LOOK A BUNNY", click. I don't like any of the edits, but I guess I am the one to blame since I'm the one who took the picture haha.

Don't worry.
If the photo contains a Bunny Wabbit .. then it's a GREAT photo !!

except the one like I had of sm4hm and a bunny wabbit from the other week ... but we won't talk about that.

Didn't even notice the bunny...my eyes went to the little pine tree, then to the line of trees.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back