ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BoDog.jpg

i like the close crop and dof here...my focus is dead on the eyes. nicely done!

Only after I tried to get one or the other good photo out of photographing our friends' puppy the other day do I know how difficult it is to get a good photo of your pet. Therefore I much appreciate how you handled lighting, focus and framing here! Very nice.

At least this dog seems to have been "stationary" at the time. (This is much unlike our friends' puppy was for most of the time I saw her....!)

I love that picture!!! Great job!!! Most of my photographs are of my dog so I know how hard it is to get good shots because she doesnt sit still.

Beautiful dog by the way... :)

What a gorgeous dog! That hair must be a pain to clean up though!

I really like the DOF too but it could be good too if it were really wide dof too. The eyes are the perfect sharpness and are captivating!

Meysha said:
What a gorgeous dog! That hair must be a pain to clean up though!

I really like the DOF too but it could be good too if it were really wide dof too. The eyes are the perfect sharpness and are captivating!

Yah, he sheds pretty well, but brushing and regular visits to the groomer cuts it down a lot.

Thanks for the comments all!

This was a 'filler' pic to use up the rest of the roll so i could get it developed. LOL!!! The rest didn't turn out quite as nicely as this, though. :confused:

mountainlander said:
This was a 'filler' pic to use up the rest of the roll so i could get it developed. LOL!!! The rest didn't turn out quite as nicely as this, though. :confused:
:lmao:
That happens to me a lot... That's one good thing about using film rather than digi. :lmao:

mountainlander said:

so you shoot film? this is a scan? do you PS these?

i'm putting my d70 out on ebay today...i feel like i wanna do something different, maybe film again.

JonMikal said:
so you shoot film? this is a scan? do you PS these?

i'm putting my d70 out on ebay today...i feel like i wanna do something different, maybe film again.

Yes, I shoot film. All my stuff I post is from cheap camera store low res scans.

I boosted the contrast by 7, and tried an unsharp mask, but it looked better without it. Other than contrast I resized, and added the frame.

This was shot at about 1/45th sec, f8, 50mm, 200ISO fujifilm print film.

mountainlander said:
Yes, I shoot film. All my stuff I post is from cheap camera store low res scans.

I boosted the contrast by 7, and tried an unsharp mask, but it looked better without it. Other than contrast I resized, and added the frame.

This was shot at about 1/45th sec, f8, 50mm, 200ISO fujifilm print film.

thanks for the details Robert.

Most reactions

Back