snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Mike and I'm a noob to high-quality camera equipment. I've shopped and compared and read until my head hurts for the last few months. I shot the wad tonight and ordered the equipment in my sig. I'll be mainly shooting regular family stuff, wildlife out at the refuge near here, and I do want to learn taking better landscape shots. I'm stepping up from an old Canon S3IS from about 2005 I think. Should I notice a considerable difference in image quality? <grin>

See you all in the forums with a thousand questions!!

welcome! sounds like you're ready to dive right in!

Hey Mike. Welcome to the site from a fellow Oklahoman. Nice set up on order.
Thanks, Ron! I drive through Mustang sometimes on my way to Weatherford. Did those last tornadoes have you scrambling?!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Mike!

Thanks everyone! The UPS man just left............. I have some unpacking to do!!!!

Pictures or it didn't happen.

$9080205240_adf03d5d90_k.jpg

:smileys: <----------- how I'm acting about now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, no composition skills to speak of. I'll get there though!!

Wow, that is quite the order, I agree! Did Canon throw in the guitar for your hospitality?

Wow, that is quite the order, I agree! Did Canon throw in the guitar for your hospitality?
Ha! Kind of steals the scene, 'eh?! I was hiding in the daughter's bedroom for the "shoot" so the wife didn't discover my financial indiscretion!! LOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome and nice set. I'm from Duncan but love in OKC now. I drive through Lawton all the time.

Most reactions

Back