Howdy

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been obsessed with photography for the last eight years or so. I started out with one of Kodak's first digital cameras (DC-25, I think). It cost $2500 then, and today you can get a better digital cam for $25.
Somehow I've gotten all turned around because now I'm facinated with old film cameras. Some of my favorites are the Norita 66, the Widelux, and Speed Graphic. Recently I have mostly been shooting with a Zeiss Ikonta C and an Ansco Titan. Last weekend I stumbled upon a Rolleiflex 3.5E twin lens reflex camera at a garage sale, and I have a new love!
I shoot mostly BW, and I am fortunate enough to have the space for my own darkroom. I think that discussing photography and looking at other folks work is one of the best ways to improve photography skills.

Wave, KSmattfish

Welcome! You story mimics my own. But I spent $500 on a 2 megapixel camera. Then I fell in love with film again. I shoot almost exclusively with my minolta x7a but have a yashicamat on loan from my father. I also have a 1936 Rolleiflex TLR that needs a ground glass and a good cleaning. Unfortunately the lens isn't coated so i'm not sure how much i will shoot with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back