Howdy!

TexasJustice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Howdy! My name is Ryan, I"m and I'm just now starting my foray into photography and videography. I am hoping to make my first "big boy" camera purchase within the next few days, so please help me out with the post I will be posting in the "Photography Equipment & Products" section. I am super exited about it all and ready to begin my journey. I have been thinking about it now for a few months, have watched a hundred hours of youtube clips, have read dozens of websites, and read a thousand camera and equipment reviews, and yet I know that I still will need just a bit more help to figure out what my first camera will be. Hopefully some of you veterans can help me with that. And then I can't wait to learn from ya'll as I go out into the world and actually use my camera. I think it is all going to be a lot of fun and a great adventure. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hopefully will fit right into your community in a positive way. I'm already exited to be here. Peace.

Hi Ryan, welcome to the forum. What sort of photography do you like as most cameras/lenses work in different ways, I am sure someone will explain better than me but I look forward to seeing your shots once you feel happy with them.

As Dave said, after you figure out what your main interest in photography is, people will be better able to make suggestions. Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back