HS Hockey Goalies

Nice shots. I wish we still had a hockey team.

Bill these are from the game last year that we were both at but hadn't meet yet. I think we were about 10 feet a part in the same section.

The funniest part was that I saw your thread and my first thought was that someone had stolen some of my shots, I had just found the forum LOL

Last edited:
Nice shots. I wish we still had a hockey team.

I'm lucky enough to live within a few minutes of a rink that serves as the home rink for a few of the local High School teams :)

Awesome. We've had two minor league teams but they've both been gone for years. I guess I can't expect too much in Florida. :) It was great while it lasted, though. The only sport worth watching. ;)

When I was a kid my father would take me to minor league games. His marching band would bring all of their equipment and play from the stands, I was brought to carry equipment. Unfortunately that has always been the only way I could carry a tune lol

This was back in the early 70's think Slapshot hockey, more often than not the fights would spill over into the stands lol Our local team was the Braintree Hawks. That was some serious fun :)

Just dug this up

The Braintree Hawks were a Senior Amateur hockey team based in Braintree, MA playing in the New England Hockey League from 1968 to 1973. The team played in the Ridge Arena.

Last edited:
One from last night

Some terrific shots!! Almost makes me want to like hockey. Almost. :D

I don't have any hockey shots, just soccer--but I can tell you that the reason you tend to "fixate" on the goalie is because goalies are just freakin' awesome. :D
(Yes, I played goalie--soccer variety--for nearly two decades)

I actually tried really hard to NOT shoot the goalies last night.

I don't think he likes your hockey comment Sharon !!!

Went for one game and stayed for 2, my feet were really cold by the end.

I got it !!!

Well, maybe not :(

Most reactions

Back