HS Play-off basketball - photo heavy

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Three games in two days, kept me busy but it was fun too.
1)
BC-Southmoore-7.jpg

2)
BC-Southmoore-17.jpg

3)
MWC-SMHS-15.jpg

4)
MWC-SMHS-170.jpg

5)
MWC-USG-56.jpg

6)
MWC-USG-62.jpg

7)
MWC-USG-73.jpg

Nice action at the hoop!! I like the lighting in the gym.. Wish our high school gyms had that much light to work with.. :)

Nice action at the hoop!! I like the lighting in the gym.. Wish our high school gyms had that much light to work with.. :)

Thank you. I wished this gym had more lighting to work with, lol. But you manage with what you have, right?

Thank you. I wished this gym had more lighting to work with, lol. But you manage with what you have, right?

Yep! That is a given.. I've been cutting my teeth shooting a lot of high school basketball this season. Many of my shots have required me to shoot with high ISO's ranging from 6400 to 10000 ish... Thank goodness for RAW and post processing eh..? Looking forward to high school baseball, softball, and lacrosse...

Yep! That is a given.. I've been cutting my teeth shooting a lot of high school basketball this season. Many of my shots have required me to shoot with high ISO's ranging from 6400 to 10000 ish... Thank goodness for RAW and post processing eh..? Looking forward to high school baseball, softball, and lacrosse...[/QUOTE

I hear you. All of those images were shot at ISO 5000 - 8000.

The lighting looks pretty bad to me. I see in one of the photos it looks to be mercury vapor lighting? Yuuuck.

Nice job Ron.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The lighting looks pretty bad to me. I see in one of the photos it looks to be mercury vapor lighting? Yuuuck.

Nice job Ron.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you.

#5 is really nice! He would love to have a copy of that.

Thanks, Yeah the guys are liking the images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back