http://www.jr.com/ J&R has anyone had an experience with them?

Ediacol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking at the prices at this place and I noticed they seem fair, not too low and not too high! Their T2i kit is the same price as B&H however B&H Is not accepting orders at this time and won't be until tomorrow.. which is odd. But anyway, has anyone ordered from them? I see that they have about 22,000 google shopping reviews and a good rating with resellerratings.com.

Thank You!

J&R: Electronics, Digital Cameras, Computers, Appliances, Software, Video Games, DVDs, CDs .

I've noticed B&H not taking orders until like 6pm on Saturday for the past few weekends. Weird. My dad has ordered several things from J&R and has always been pleased. Had Adorama not had the special on the T3i last week, I would have purchased mine from them.

i've never bought camera equipment from them.

but i was buying my dj equipment from j&r, clear back in the 80's.

i bought some car audio stuff from them in the early-mid 90's.

and i've bought tons of cables from them in the early 2000's.

they've been around since the 70's. reputable.

Very Nice thank you guys a bunch! I don't think I'll find the t2i any lower than $579 with the kit II so I might as well get it from them.

Yes, Naptime's right. B&H is a Jewish-owned operation. They don't do business on the sabbath.

i had a feeling when i saw that the actual storefront is closed on saturday but open on sunday.

always hints to me that they are jewish owned.

when i had my computer store, one of my good friends and suppliers was jewish. his phones were off, from 6pm friday until 6pm saturday. then he was open for business saturday night and sunday.

Adorama is selling the T2i for $399, and I think the T3i is stil $549 with coupon code s1234567. I got my T3i from there last week. If you're not set on the kit, might be worth looking in to.

Adorama is selling the T2i for $399, and I think the T3i is stil $549 with coupon code s1234567. I got my T3i from there last week. If you're not set on the kit, might be worth looking in to.

Crap. Too late lol oh well I feel like anything is an upgrade from my iPhone 4 right?!

I was buying hard to find music back in the mid 70's from J&R Music World... good to see they are still in business! :)

is b&h jewish owned?

could be why they don't do business on saturdays?

Both B&H and Adorama are Jewish owned. At the online store, B&H won't take order online on Sabbath while Adorama will take orders but will not process any of them.

I bought my Nikon 24-70 from them about 2 years ago. They had it on sale for $1,399.

Well, they already processed the payment I guess I don't have to worry about someone calling me and trying to get me to buy a better battery & whatever else the scam shops do haha. They seem like a pretty good place so far, it says it should be here on the 17th, I guess that's not too bad. I'm broke so extra for fast shipping was out of the question. This is my first camera... I'm excited but nervous.. what if I suck at using it? It just seems like there are so many different settings & things to learn. I'll read the manual and hopefully get a good feel for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back