jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We've had a lot of rain lately, so the images are under an overcast sky, except one where the sun made a brief appearance for about 20 minutes. All in all though, I got some decent shots considering the environment. The best part is that the humming bird was just as interested in the various flowers as it was in the feeder, so that was a win. Would love to completely replace the feeder to be honest.

1 Hover (this one was pre-focused, which is why the feeder is sharper than the bird)
jul10202301 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2 Hover at the Hummingbird plant. Severe crop on this one.
jul10202303 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3 Hover at the Hibiscus. This was a fast moving one, cropped. Would have been nice to get a better fix on the bird.
jul10202305 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

4 Resting on the feeder. Sun was out briefly for this one.
jul10202307 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Very nice set - I knew if I poked around I would find the color version of your B&W (#1). The B&W really blows this original away, IMO.

#2 is a terrific capture - love that angle!

#2 is my favorite

Very nice set - I knew if I poked around I would find the color version of your B&W (#1). The B&W really blows this original away, IMO.

#2 is a terrific capture - love that angle!
Thank you! I like the B&W better as well. I think it was because it was so overcast, and the color was so flat that it just recommended itself as a B&W.
#2 is my favorite
Thank you!

Nice shots. It's hard to capture hummingbirds. #2 is really good.

Wonderful set! I like the 2nd one for a different view

Most reactions

New Topics

Back