Hummingbirds...probably shouldn't post..

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...more fitting to be in Just For Fun. But these are tough little buggers to catch.

Early Morning Male.
_D305678_edited-2.jpg

Late Afternoon Female.
_D305752_edited-1.jpg

Today a third has shown up. I have also studied the light conditions a bit more, figured better setups.......okay you've all heard all the excuses before.

Thanks for looking.

Nice work! Yeah they are hard to photograph.

Whayddya mean shouldn't post? Is there a rule around here that every picture has to be spot-on perfect, cause if there is BOY AM I IN REAL TROUBLE! :)

I like them. A bit grainy, but that's because of the high ISO right? Or something else? Sorry but I'm still new as you can tell from my dumb question. but i'm still gonna ask it. :) and you keep on posting those little guys - they are beautiful!

I agree, I like them.
Not sure of the exif data but I would guess the "grainy" look is from resizing and making bigger???

ahhaaaa...hadn't thought of that. to me, just the feeder looks grainy and the area to the right in the first one...the birds themselves look pretty nice!

Sweet little birds! Love the color in the first one. Can't wait to see when you figure out a better set up.

BTW - Glad to see you are out shooting.

Nice shots of a difficult subject, I'm hoping to see some in my backyard sometime...my plan involves glue haha (just kidding).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back