What's new

Humpty Dumpty?

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken (Handheld) with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 200

210674_004_RA200_02_09_1_2_3_4_5.jpg

Bigger Here
 
Last edited:
Ah no. This one here looks like he's quite used to sitting on walls! He's not going to fall. What's that? A chipmunk?
 
Ah no. This one here looks like he's quite used to sitting on walls! He's not going to fall. What's that? A chipmunk?

Ah perhaps, but there are times when even the most experienced slip ;)

Yes, it is a chipmunk.

Well spotted!

Thanks, I had to run home after I realized that I had forgotten to put the shoulder but onto my lens, I spotted him just sitting there just before reaching the house and rifeled that one off straight handheld.
 
If we found one of the kind where I live, we could be sure it ran away from someone's home, as they don't live here as wild animals. Only as caged pet animals.
 
Yeah, we have them wild around these parts, but they can be a might tough to see, they are small little buggers and they blend into almost everything...usually.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom