Brian L TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2009 #1 Went out too get some shots of the river today. Here is what I got. Thought I would share with you all and see what you think. Thanks, Brian.
Went out too get some shots of the river today. Here is what I got. Thought I would share with you all and see what you think. Thanks, Brian.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2009 #2 Love it. Technically perfect. I would have chosen a lower angle, but there is nothing wrong with this one. Good job!
Love it. Technically perfect. I would have chosen a lower angle, but there is nothing wrong with this one. Good job!
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2009 #3 Beautiful! I love the way you captured the water, it really "makes" the image.
Brian L TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the great replies. I had fun shooting this.