TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2006 #1 Went for a slightly "cross processed-ish" look on this one. I'd like to hear what you think of it.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2006 #2 well spotted! for some reason I really like this shot! great colours and it has this abstract feeling to it that I like!
well spotted! for some reason I really like this shot! great colours and it has this abstract feeling to it that I like!
ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Nov 3, 2006 #3 The photography I am a universal language… likes the color, and the clearness of this photo. Greetings from Spain.
The photography I am a universal language… likes the color, and the clearness of this photo. Greetings from Spain.
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you both.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Hm... while I don't see what could be the cross-processed look of this photo, I still see a photo that I like. Very simple, quite vibrant in colours, and on the brink of abstractness without quite being that. Good.
Hm... while I don't see what could be the cross-processed look of this photo, I still see a photo that I like. Very simple, quite vibrant in colours, and on the brink of abstractness without quite being that. Good.
H Hfry TPF Noob! Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 195 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2006 #6 nice..... Ride on, later.